Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm officially 19

Yup, like the titles says, I am officially 19 as of today, and the best part of today is, my exams are over and now I'm on my end of the year holiday!! Would like to tank everyone who wished me today and to Madam Mary (my lecturer) for giving me my first birthday present of the day. Later I am going out with my dad and siblings to a Japanese Restaurant (my favorite lol) and then im going to my best friends hows to celebrate with her. Oh and the Birthday Party is going to be on this Friday and I'll blog about it after Friday is over. Till next time readers, ciao

2 comments:

Stephanie / Yukaeshi said...

Wow, same birthday as my Mum, haha! Happy birthday :) See you this Saturday with Jeihan!

Unknown said...

HEY NAZO! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!

WOOH NOW YOURE ANCIENT :)

take care man