Monday, December 31, 2007

The New Year and the new beginning...

Well... 2007 is coming to an end... but the new year is coming... I'm actually pretty excited that the new year is coming, cause it doesn't just mean that more new faces in college, but it is also a good way to start anew. I've made many mistakes in the past, but I'm going to look towards my future, cause I know thats where I'm going to end up anyway. To all those I hurt this year, I am deeply sorry, but I hope that there isn't anymore hardship between us and I hope to see what the future has in store for me... and I'm not afraid of a challenge lol.

PS: I'm currently in the process of making my Holiday detail and should be up within the week so stay tune all!! Jia Ne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll drink to that, yeah!