Wednesday, January 2, 2008

|~| The New Beginning |~|

The college term is starting soon, need to register for my subjects asap, the thing was that when I went I couldn't find my subject list... *sigh* oh well... need to try again tomorrow. Saw a lot of friends today, and was pretty happy to see them, but yet I felt something missing... Never mind, just need to try and enjoy this term and study hard, should try not to get so stressed this time like last term *sigh* want to get to degree asap.

I made a lot of mistakes last term, like for example, I overstressed myself too much with work last term, should learn to take it easy... But I know what I need to do... not just for me, but for my future as well... I want to grow old with someone I care for the most... And have a family and raise my children different from how my parents raised me... Because I don't want them to end up like me... And I want to take care of the one I love the most, and make her the queen of my heart now and for ever... But till that day comes... I need to learn to be more than I was last year... Cause no matter what, I wont stop growing... I wont stop learning... And the future is shaped by my own 2 hands... And I refuse to give up...

This year looks like it is going to be a good one... and I hope that all my friends are going the direction they wish to go and I wish them all the best in what they are doing, but no matter what we all will walk our own road later on in life. But no matter what our friendship will always be strong and we will meet later on down the road and the bond between us will strengthen in time, lets all walk down our road of life, but lets all do it together... because no matter what... my friends are always important to me...

1 comment:

firefly said...

Study hard. Gambatei!
=)