Sunday, January 20, 2008

So Far...

Been awhile since I last Blogged but hey its gives me time to think of what to write right? lol

Well the first few weeks of college was better then i expected, things changed in a way and hopefully for the better. Well the first week was a bit stressful since I had a hard time finding my class, can you believe it? I almost walked into the wrong class on my first day!! lol. But I soon got use to finding my class without the timetable.

I think so far the best class this term is Critical Thinking. I got miss Winnie and she seems nice and my class is sort of active and the lessons are really interesting and fun hehe. Math isn't the so bad as well, we had 3 different lecturers already lol but thats how it is most of the time but I am pretty happy with the one I got, not my first choice but yea she will do.

Things this year seems to be going much more smoother then expected, I mean I thought I will be even more stressed then last year but doesn't look like I'm stressed. But those memories I had in the past are all behind me and now I'm going to look straight ahead and wont look back cause now I want to concentrate on my future. Oh and I must not forget, I'm currently seeing someone, I wont mention her name but I believe its kinda obvious :p well till next time readers Jia Ne

No comments: